Sunday, February 25, 2007

Great New Album for FREE!


Here's a little preview. The whole album is here--
http://www.timfite.com/otcc_download.html

Speaking of new music (well, new for me) I just discovered Leonard Cohen. Maybe I'm getting old, but I really like music that has erudite lyrics and intelligible vocals. For the first time since I signed up to ebay, I bought a major label release that wasn't used. Viacom and Sony and the others suck bad. They complain they can't make any money, but they put out tons of crap. Then they want to sue us if we want a free preview to make sure we're not getting ripped off yet again. To repeat: buy used music from ebay or your local music store. In fact, forget ebay; just support the little guy in your neighborhood.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?