Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Links for both of you



Come on, I know there is more than two or three of you reading this. If you won't comment, pass the link on to somebody who will. But be careful to whom you give it; I don't tolerate trolls. And please don't post it somewhere that will cause me much spam.

I don't know about you, but I hate traffic jams. Show this link to all of your friends and maybe we can eliminate them (yea, right)

I found this deep in the darkest reaches of my favorites. I think I may have found it back in the days of Web-tv.


You all must know by now that I love reading Richard Dawkins. But did you know I had a severe crush on this lady when I was a kid? While the other kids were watching "Charlies Angels" or "Three's Company", I was watching PBS.


Speaking of scientists, here is another big hero of mine. Alas, why did I not finish college. Don't make fun of his name.

If you read all that, you need some entertainment now. Here is the website of one of the funniest b3tans. What is B3ta, you say? Don't ever let me hear you say that again.



There is an old saying: When fighting bare-handed, beware of the young man. When fighting with weapons, beware of the old man.



I hate nazis (Jello fan, you know), but this website is mildly interesting if you're not afraid to get the cookies on your machine.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?