Thursday, September 07, 2006

links for friends, pity for enemies


Got the urge to learn but can't afford college? Then maybe you should vote in november. In the meantime check out these podcasts from Purdue. I is getting more smarter.

Interesting articles from the JOURNAL OF DINOSAUR PALEONTOLOGY.

A weird japanese game show where the contestants have to come up with kabuki-style mime routines. My favorite is the story of the 47 ronin told with just footprints.

These brits honed their craft on B3TA, and now they have a production company. I can't remember if I found it in the B3TA newsletter or on 4RTHUR, B3TAs sister site.

Love Gord or fear Gord, but don't doubt Gord.

Mike Malloy got fired, Heres a petition to get him re-hired. I don't know if it will do any good, but...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?